Monday, November 3, 2014

8 day DETOX: Day 1

It has begun! 8 looooong days of juicing are ahead of me. You're probably wondering where I got the number 8 from? Well, I wanted to jump start my immune system before my birthday, November 12th. Today is the 3rd of November and there is no way, I'm juicing on my birthday! Hey, I gotta draw the line somewhere. If you follow me on twitter;  https://twitter.com/kembellah, then you are aware of my salt binge last night. Honestly, I have been eating a lot of salty snacks for the past 2 weeks. If that's not bad enough, I've retained water and I'm 3-4lbs over my usual weight of 150lbs.

I am 5'7 and my normal weight is 140lbs, hence the title, The Overweight Vegetarian. I am usually a few pounds heavier than what my clothes are accustomed to. I do hope to lose 6lbs during my fast that does not include the 3lb water weight. So ideally, I want to lose 9lbs. I know it seems like a lot for 8 days but I'm more than confident the 3lb water weight will be gone by Wednesday. The remaining 6 days should equate to a pound per day. I'll keep you posted each day of my progress, including recipes and gym routines. Until then...

No comments:

Post a Comment